Benefits of Sponsorship
Our Sponsors universally report, a key benefit of joining ECRI, is the unique access to informal networking, discussion and benchmarking, and access to unique, relevant and timely content key to managing risk in the E&C industry. The opportunity to interact with top industry peers through ECRI’s meeting forums enables Sponsors to meaningfully share experiences, exchange ideas for best practices around risk management, and generate support for risk management professionals within their organisation.
- On-line access to the library of more than 90 Best Practices and Guidelines on improving risk management in project delivery.
- Databank of Sponsor and other industry specialist presentations and think-tank type ‘white-papers’.
- Review of individual Sponsors Risk Management processes, procedures and organisation for benchmarking purposes.
- Free access to unique Education & Training Courses and Master Classes at various global locations in person and via bite-sized webinar modules. This unique training enables participants to more ably and professionally identify, manage and implement sound risk awareness and management practices in the global E&C industry and covers Project Risk, Portfolio Risk, Programme Risk and Enterprise Risk.
- Bi-annual Sponsor Meetings featuring presentations of current issues by Sponsors and selected third parties.
- Special Interest Group (SIG) Meetings to facilitate small group, in-depth discussions on the most critical risk management issues.
- Weekly and bi-weekly webinars on industry ‘hot topics’.
- Quarterly Board Meetings for nominated Sponsor representative to help steer ECRI, its initiatives, and its value to our Sponsors.
- Frequent opportunities to engage with risk management experts from leading E&C companies both globally and locally.
- Quarterly newsletter offering Sponsors the opportunity to publish relevant news articles of interest and keep up to date with ECRI’s Events Calendar and other current initiatives and industry developments.